Monday, October 6, 2008

Learning to use my scanner...


It was easier than I thought. Thank goodness I mostly figured it out but I still had to ask Steve about the resolution because the book was NO help whatsoever. I spent part of the day Saturday and Sunday scanning photos that my sister-in-law Lisa lent me back in July. I hope to have them finished by today. Then I will start working on the photos we received from a cousin of Steve's. I hate to have photos laying around because I always fear something bad will happen to them. I look at some of these photos and I can't believe how we have changed over the years. The loved ones we have lost and the new family members that have joined us. This photo taken at Grandma Burma's is of my sister-in-law and her husband, (Steve's brother), Craig. I believe it was a prom photo. Joining them in the photo my mother-in-law Norma, Lisa, Craig, Grandma and Bob my father-in-law. Both Grandma and Bob are gone now and we miss them dearly.

No comments: