Thursday, June 14, 2007

It's so confusing...

Well I believe the cold business is gone but I still have the runny nose, occasional watery eyes and plugged head. So this is definitely my allergies. I am going to have to call the doctor for some meds for relief. I had put off finishing my scrapbook room so I could finish hemming some bridesmaids dresses and I have only managed to finish one and start the second. When I take over the counter allergy medication I get so spacey that I lose interest in just about everything. I need to get past this so I can get these dresses moved to Lisa's house. Sarah has a real cute post about our friends the Henrys on her blog. Though they are a little older than Sarah and Nate they are a great influence on the youngsters. Thank you, Janet and Rob!!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Youngsters? Thanks mom...and I don't know if I would call Rob a 'great' influence :)

Mary Lou said...

Okay, he drinks, he smokes cigars, it could be worse.

Janet said...

Ummm... I think "a LITTLE older" is downplaying it a bit... did Sarah tell you that when you came in with Julie, et al for lunch that day, and I gave Sarah a hug and said "Happy Birthday Honey" the guy that was at the counter paying asked if she was MY DAUGHTER???? I snapped (yes, SNAPPED) "I am NOT old enough to be her MOTHER!!!" to which he sort of rolled his eyes and said "oh". Men.