Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Beavers win it 3-2!!!

They are in the winners bracket and will play Arizona State on Monday at 4PM. Yes, this game overshadowed todays events. It can't be helped as I am a Beaver fan. I spent the day with good friends scrapping, eating, sharing ideas and laughing. I also took a couple hours away from this to attend my niece's graduation barbecue. Of course there was strawberry shortcake (yum). Katy will be graduating tomorrow from OSU with a degree in chemistry. She is already committed to getting her masters so this is not the end of school for her. Both Lisa and I unfortunately due to our allergies couldn't stay outside long. When I drove back from town to pick up Steve I noticed a cloud over all the grass fields I passed, yep pollen and loads of it. It was unbelievable how fast I went from feeling fine to miserable. It took almost two hours for my the allergy medicine to take effect. So no opening the windows for a few days till this pollination business stops.

No comments: