Thursday, April 22, 2010

Another ...

Anniversary that we wish we didn't have to have. My dear sweet grandma Lucille passed away a year ago. It just doesn't seem possible that a year has passed. We miss her sarcastic wit, her often biting remarks and her smile. Yet I have not to go far to see her as she rests in piece by my father-in-law Bob and my dear Steven. If I want a close up encounter all I have to do is visit Sarah. She has so much of her great-grandma in her not to mention she resembles grandma a lot. I know that my mother-in-law Norma, her sisters; Shirley and Mary, and her brothers; Larry and Joe miss her too. Big hugs go out to all of you...

ETA: I took Norma to dinner along with Raymond and his family tonight. Mostly to honor Grandma Lucille but also to give Norma some family time. We ate at Ixtapa in Silverton, very good food and service for very reasonable prices.

No comments: