Friday, October 9, 2009

Cut and color...

It was just what I needed to give me a morale boost. I had my hairdresser give me a weave of two colors, a shade lighter than mine and a dark blond shade. It gave it just the right look. I wasn't looking to cover my gray just give my hair a little lift, so I still have a little showing. I don't know how Cash is going to like this as he seemed to be a bit attached to my gray hair. He wouldn't pull it, just grab and look. I am guessing since no one at his house has any yet, it was a novelty. Baby sat him on Wednesday for quite a bit of time and we had a blast. I had planned on going to Target and getting a small stroller to put in my trunk but he was having so much fun playing that I just passed on the trip. He finally went down for a late nap at around 4PM just about an hour before his mommy got home. And goodness that boy is getting tall! At this rate he will be taller than his grandma by the time he gets into first grade. Gee...

No comments: