Thursday, September 10, 2009

Good news and bad news...

The good news: I had a meeting with my attorney this morning. My sweet sister-in-law Chris drove me. We had to drive to Hillsboro to meet him. She offered to drive, her car gets way better gas mileage and it is just the cutest Mini Cooper I have ever seen, so I said okay.

The attorney after looking over the papers I brought him told me that I had no worries about my being at risk for suit. Since I did not have my name on the plane or anything associated with it I was not responsible. The only thing that is in the estate is his plane insurance so that is the only thing they could go after. He also said things should have progressed a little further than they have so he said would push things along and make them happen. Thank goodness.

The bad news: I am still sick. Once we got back from the appointment I took some cold meds and slept most of the afternoon. Am I worried about sleeping tonight? Not a bit as I am still feeling icky...

No comments: