Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Julie, Julie, Julie....

She tagged me on her blog! I don't have much time these days but it will give me a break from my class stuff. I am trying to finish cutting out my stuff for my "abc" book but it is taking me much longer than I had planned. It also doesn't help when my grandson comes to visit. His mommy wanted to work on her taxes and I couldn't say no. So here goes with the random eight things;
1. I do not like asparagus.
2. I really don't mind doing laundry, I just hate the thirteen stairs I have to climb and descend to do it.
3. When I bought my first car it was a dark blue Volkswagen fastback and I shared ownership with my brother Joe.
4. I have some really great sisters-in-law. Steve's brothers picked very wisely or they were darn lucky.
5. My first job was at a fabric store, I was sixteen years old.
6. I met Steve at a company picnic. It was his first week on the job which was straight out of OSU.
7. I didn't go to kindergarten.
8. When I got my drivers license at nineteen, the car of my dreams was a Red 450SL BMW convertible.
Just like Sarah it took me awhile to come up with these eight. And Cash keeps getting cuter everyday...

No comments: