Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come...



I have been working like crazy on this alphabet book for a class I am teaching next month. Now that it is finished the materials ordered, the pictures taken and downloaded on my computer I can't send them to the web guy for the scrapbook store!! I haven't changed anything I am doing, the software (Picasa) was upgraded last month I think and I haven't changed my email program and yet it won't work. I have checked out all the possiblities on their site and apparently this is a problem but no resolution other than deleting this program and reloading the old one will do it. But I read on and that only works sometimes! What the heck? I am going to have to try going with another email program and see if that will solve my problem...
ETA: In the meantime, here are a few photos of the book.

No comments: