Saturday, June 18, 2011

This girl...


Is AMAZING!!! She sorted and packed literally all of my kitchen in just over three hours. Some of the stuff was a little hard for me to put in the donate boxes but Sarah was right, I needed to not keep stuff I wasn't using. I have to say there were some mementos that I wanted to keep but after thinking about it this evening they are better off in those boxes. I think she will be proud of me that I haven't even thought about pulling anything out of those donate boxes.


This initial post is a couple of weeks old. Sarah has since come back and worked on my built in cabinet in my bedroom doing basically the same thing. "Donate, donate, donate" is her motto, I think. She is my rock star!

**The photo is a couple of years old. I had to search for one I thought she wouldn't object to my posting. It was Cash's first Halloween.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It's because I'm awesome. Love you momma!