Monday, October 11, 2010

The decision has been made...

I want to thank my children, my mother-in-law, my friends and Steve's pilot friends who helped me make this decision. At first I wasn't sure what to do but once I talked with all of you and realized that the choice really was an easy one. I slept better last night than I have in a really long time, so I know that I made the right choice.

Now all I have to do is notify my attorney. I need to talk to Rob Lusardi first and let him know why I have made this decision. He is the husband of the passenger that was flying with Steve at the time of the accident. I have not talked to him since attorneys got involved in this whole thing. I just thought it more safe that way. But now that the estate is just about to close it is time for me to move on.

I had not realized that I was stuck in my grief. My house is a complete disaster. Getting things organized will help make cleaning my house easier but also get my life back. I need to move on but it is so hard. I miss and want him back so badly that at times all I do is sit and stare out the window wondering 'what if'. It is a dangerous place to be and I want out.

1 comment: