Saturday, June 5, 2010

All mixed up...

Having spent the better part of the last couple of days looking through Steve's desk in search of software I am running the gamut of emotions. Missing him like crazy is at the top of the list. My trip to the cemetery today was a very emotional one. I knew it was going to be a tough one when I started crying before I even got there. I keep wondering if it will ever get better.

So as I continue the search for the missing software. And it has been a real eye opener. Music cd's in many of the drawers, DVD's, manuals, software, oodles of back up disks, random cables, various memory cards, hard drives, printer ink, stamps, vitamins, etc. No rhyme or reason as near as I can tell. Now I have boxes of various sizes littering the office. Now it really looks like a bomb went off in here. Geez...

No comments: