Saturday, February 4, 2012

I cried...

Nonstop for literally two hours this evening. Everything I seemed to do today or wanted to do I found myself wishing I could ask Steve's opinion on. These last couple of months have been particularly hard. When I first moved into my new house I found solace in his picture that I have sitting on the fireplace. But lately it is all I can do to look at it without falling to pieces and I feel so completely alone. I know that I am struggling with depression on a different level because of the old house and the knowledge that my mom's dementia is getting worse. I should go see the doctor but I have been avoiding it for a variety of reasons that aren't really good ones. I just need Steve to put his arms around me and tell me he that he will make everything okay.

No comments: